Monday, January 30, 2012

Dress her up real nice

My yard doesn't give many options for new shooting locations.  It is big but flat as can be with two sad lonely baby trees that must have literally been planted as seeds when the house was built (not a new house).  So sand near a tree or stand with flat tan/brown grass in the background.  All the same it doesn't matter for the picture isn't being taken of the background.  My issue comes in when, much like the shot below, I can't open my eyes from the sun... But alas you lovely bloggers get to enjoy my eyelids.

They are some lovely eyelids aren't they? : D




g*rated

2 comments:

  1. cute! i love all the colors you used.
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good website! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!
    Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete