Monday, August 22, 2011

Vintage vs. classic

So we have two cars, but one of them is just kind of our back up.  It is a lovely car that has run perfectly for every day of it's life.  And because of it's age I count it as a classic: 1985.  I know that it isn't really yet, but it is at least vintage!

Speaking of things older than me... yea, I got nothing. ;P

Thanks to the challenge of two great blogger this outfit came to be.  First is to Clothed much and her Breaking rules challenge. I  decided, eek (at least for me), to put a belt over a cardigan.  Outer wear under?

Second is to Meet Virginia and her Thrift a holic's weekly: namely the dress and purse. 



3 comments:

  1. Super cute Rachel! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute blue cardigan. Thanks for linking up to thriftaholics weekly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies it is fun and a great excuse to thrift!

    ReplyDelete