Friday, December 2, 2011

Shh... it's a secret

That I am telling the whole world. . .
How is it still considered a secret you ask?  Deal with it "because I said so" and no I am not Diane Keaton. 
So, here's the deal.  I'm finally going to tell you what happened!

I wrote a 50k novel in the 30 days of November (along with lots of other people, with the NaNoWriMo group, but they are not as awesome as me... cause it is me).  Long sleepless nights, endless staring at the computer wonder "WHAT am I DOING?!?", and wondering how truly terrible it will really be.

But alas, it is done and it is awesome if nothing else to be able to say, "I wrote a novel."

On to the reason you came:

Do you remember that shirt and pants that I wore for two days on a trip?

Well, here's it with the sweater.  Simple and easy and took up about the space of a small purse to pack: awesome!  ; P

Here's to wish you a happy weekend! 






1 comment:

  1. i love green, my fav colour! and those boots are still so amazing. And well done you on the nanowrimo! thats such an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete