Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hark see the red

Session Four of 

CrinkleChristmas!

Yet another great day leading to Christmas.  My husband is ever so kind to his crazy wife, every Christmas he takes me to the department stores and lets me wonder around taking in all the Christmas sights.  This year sadly there was nothing to see.  I walked into the store hoping to take in the wonder and glitter that cover's this season and it was all but gone.  There was one and a half aisles of  misplaced Christmas items.  There were three stockings, not stocking holders, less then a dozen individual ornaments.  I went to another store and they had one shelf left all Clearanced... 

I guess it is a good thing I don't need anything last minute for Christmas!

All the same it is yet another great day for celebrating Christmas.






No comments:

Post a Comment